It's a mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad...

Friday, May 20, 2005

Of course I've seen the new Star Wars flick.

I did mention I was a Star Wars geek, right?

Had a bunch of fun. ("Oh, wait, no. It appears Obi-Wan has reduced this enemy to a ballerina clothed in a tutu made of its own groinfire.")

I'll spare you all from yet another movie review, but I will say this:

You simply must see it in a non-air-conditioned theatre at 9:30 am with 300+ nerds in Jedi robes.

Phew, stinky. Hit me like a wave when I walked into theatre.

You could turn it into a weapon.

Now of course they didn't all have Jedi robes, but I did sit next to a 300lb+ guy who twitched every time something went boom.

Things go boom a lot in that movie.

I had a severe case of vertigo by the end of the Light Sabre dual between Anakin and Obi-Wan.

The whole aisle was shaking cause he was literally playing "air light saber" with himself during the action.

A gazillion people see the movie on opening day, and I gotta sit next to fucking Star Wars Kid.

And it did stink. Like old laundry. Ugh.

P.S. Don't take the children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home