It's a mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad...

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Oops, almost forgot I had a blog for a minute there.

Amnesia. Get it?

Any-who.

I wonder, is there such a thing as "Blogger Etiquette"?

Forgetting to post to one's own blog is hardly an Abu Ghraib-able offense I'm sure, but regardless, I'm sorry and you'll each be getting flowers.

I should mention that I also forgot about my addiction to violent science-fictiony first-person-shooter
videogames for a minute there and actually played "Star Wars Battlefront" for the first time last night.

That was a bad idea.

3 hours of sleep.

Carpal tunnel.

Boy I'm dumb.

Of course the fact that I am a closeted Star Wars junkie didn't exactly help peel me away from the computer either.

Pour moi, Star Wars + videogame violence = SERIOUSLY gettin' nuttin' done.

At least when it comes to putting something off, I'm not alone.

Oh and as long as we're on the subject of videogame violence.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home