It's a mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad...

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Whores. Sell-outs. Corporate shills.

Just not in this country.

Maybe they just thought no one would notice.

Some names you may recognize.

Kiefer Sutherland hawking energy bars?
Nicholas Cage stooging for a Pachinko machine manufacturer?
Sean Connery ho'ing for booze.
Eddie Murphy bending over for Celicas? (WAKATA!)
Arnold Schwarzwenegger selling... um... I have NO... FUCKING... IDEA.

I mean honestly, how much money do these guys need that they gotta go overseas and shill yogurt, or whatever.

I mean honestly, PACHINKO MACHINES?!?!

I have one in my rec room, but I sure AS HELL didn't buy IT or the BRAND I bought because Nicholas-fucking-Cage suggested I should.

Jeezus these people have no shame.

At least not in Japan.

Passion of the Subarus.

P.S. If you've ever seen Lost in Translation, you now know the back story for the shots that get taken at Connery during one of the Bill Murray's character's ad shoots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home