It's a mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad...

Friday, May 20, 2005

I know I am gonna regret this, but...

...I have to come out and tell the world.

I have a prurient interest in Penelope Pitstop. Yes, that Penelope Pitstop. Started when I was about 7.

Maybe it's the soutern belle charms, the pink leather driving outfit, the strawberry blonde hair, or the fact she gets tied up. A lot. Like every episode. Like the guy trying to kill her (Sylvester Sneakly) was never actually trying to kill her, he was just simply obsessed with her being... well... gagged, bound and helpless. It would be hot, but Sneakly was voiced by Paul Lynde, and if that turns you on, then you're just fucked up.

She was still the cutest thing going in the Wacky Races, or the Laff-A-Lympics, and next to Josie and the Pussycats, probably the hottest thing going on at the Hanna Barbara studios at the time.

I just wonder what her neck looked like.

Thank god they're putting everything out on DVD these days. If my wife is reading this, then she knows what to get me for my birthday.

Thank god (again) I am not alone.

Fan art is so weird, but then again, so is the pro stuff. It was revamped in 2001, but looks more like Aeon Flux. Speaking of, you seen this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home